Holistic Dentistry Houston, TX
Dr. Kamila Husain takes a holistic approach to your dental care. This means that she will approach your oral health with the goal of improving not only your smile but also your overall health and well-being. Each treatment our team provides is designed to promote your long-term wellness so that you can enjoy all the benefits of excellent health and a beautiful smile. We invite you to call or visit our office to schedule a consultation and learn more about holistic dentistry in Houston, Texas.
Holistic dentistry emphasizes an approach to dental care that considers your dental health in the context of your overall health and well-being. Also known as biological dentistry, biocompatible dentistry or alternative dentistry, it focuses on promoting your overall health and wellness.
Dentists who practice holistic dentistry work to ensure that each treatment they provide is safe and has a positive impact on your overall well-being. Holistic dental care may involve:
- Amalgam removal to get rid of silver fillings that contain mercury
- BPA-free dentistry — bisphenol A can lead to the localized destruction of hard dental tissues and should be avoided
- Digital X-rays, which produce up to 90% less radiation than standard X-rays
- Metal-free dentistry — only composite, porcelain, ceramic or other nonmetallic materials are used to provide your fillings, crowns and other restorations
- Chemical-free sterilization systems
- And much more!
Each treatment is designed to be biocompatible and minimally invasive, meaning that your treatment will work with your body to produce the best results and speed your healing time. The goal of holistic dentistry is to limit your body’s encounters with toxins and promote a positive relationship between your oral and overall health.
For more information about holistic dentistry and to make your appointment with our dentist, please call our office today.
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR PATIENTS!